The method of making pickled cucumber quickly does not need only two hours, so pickled cucumber is one of the most delicious and delicious types of appetizers that help open the appetite while eating, especially for lovers of eating citrus of various kinds, where pickled cucumber is served with all meals, whether in breakfast, lunch or dinner as a dish Both sides decorate the table, that’s why we will introduce you to the best ways to press pickles at home in a fast way.
How to make pickled cucumber fast
Pickled cucumber is one of the most common side dishes that are served on Arab tables, as it is eaten with main dishes, especially those that contain a high percentage of fat, and the following is the fastest way to prepare pickled cucumber in a short time, and the ingredients needed for it are as follows:
- A cup of white vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- Half a kilo of cucumbers.
- A cup of cold water.
- 3 laurel leaves.
- 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
- 3 tablespoons of white salt.
- A quarter cup of dill.
- Two tablespoons of dried hot red pepper.
Follow the following steps to prepare pickled cucumber in just one day:
- Bring a glass jar with a size appropriate to the quantity of the cucumber to be pickled, then clean it well and seal it so that no moisture enters it.
- Wash the cucumbers well under running water to get rid of any dirt or germs, then remove the flowers on the cucumbers.
- Cut the cucumber into long slices or small cubes, as desired.
- Add dill, dried red pepper, bay leaf and garlic cloves after crushing them to the jar.
- Put the amount of salt to an appropriate amount of water in a glass cup and mix them well to make sure the salt dissolves in the water.
- Bring a saucepan and put it on a high heat, then add a cup of water and vinegar, stir them to a boil, then remove the pot from the heat.
- Pour the hot mixture into the glass jar, then close it and shake the jar so that the ingredients mix together, then leave it to cool aside.
- Add cucumber pieces and leave it for at least 4 hours in a place away from the sun.
How to make pickled cucumber with pepper
The method of preparing cucumber pickles with pepper takes less than thirty minutes and you have the most delicious pickle that you can eat with sandwiches, especially falafel and shawarma, and the ingredients needed to prepare it include:
- A quarter cup of white sugar.
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- A kilo of cucumbers.
- Half a cup of white coarse salt.
- A kilo of hot or cold green pepper.
- A quarter cup of Nigella sativa.
Follow these steps to prepare a very delicious pickled dish to eat alongside main dishes:
- Wash the vegetables well under running water, then drain them from the water.
- Bring a glass bowl, then add the cucumber and pepper, then add the amount of salt and stir well.
- Add vinegar, blackberry, sugar, and garlic to cucumbers and peppers.
- Leave the bowl for 24 hours before serving.
How to make pickled Lebanese cucumber
Pickled cucumber on the Lebanese way is one of the most successful recipes to prepare appetizers for eating at the breakfast table, and the ingredients needed for it include:
- A kilo of cucumbers, preferably a small size.
- A quarter cup of coarse salt.
- 4 cloves of garlic.
- A quarter cup of white vinegar.
- Half a teaspoon of sugar.
- Two cups of boiling water.
- A teaspoon of lemon salt.
Follow the following steps to prepare pickled cucumber from the Lebanese kitchen:
- Wash the cucumbers well under water to get rid of any dirt.
- Bring a jar or a container designated for pickling, then add an appropriate amount of water, then add vinegar, lemon salt, coarse salt and sugar and stir them well until the ingredients are mixed with each other.
- Add cucumber, garlic, and brine to the bowl.
- Sealing the jar well, as well as placing a nylon bag over the mouth of the bowl, ensure that no moisture gets into it.
- Leave the jar in a suitable room for 24 hours, then put it in the refrigerator and not open it for two weeks.
- After two weeks have passed, you can take it while keeping the rest of the amount in the refrigerator for no more than 6 months.
How to make pickled Syrian cucumber
Pickled cucumber has been produced in the Levant since ancient times, and the ingredients needed to prepare it in the Syrian way include:
- A kilo and a half of cucumbers.
- A tablespoon of ground cloves.
- A quarter cup of coarse salt.
- Two cinnamon sticks.
- A tablespoon of brown pepper.
- 4 cups of hot water.
- Half a cup of white vinegar.
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic.
Follow the following steps to prepare Syrian cucumber pickles:
- Wash the cucumbers well, then make small incisions on the surface of the cucumber with a fork or knife, then put the cucumber in a jar.
- Prepare the brine by adding the amount of water and salt and mixing them well, then adding the amount of each of (cinnamon – vinegar – cloves – brown pepper).
- Put the brine on low heat until it boils, then remove it from the stove and let it cool aside.
- Pour the previous mixture over the cucumbers, then add the crushed garlic on top.
- Leave the pickled cucumbers for 48 hours, then put them in the refrigerator until use.
The secret of the success of pickled cucumber
Pickles are among the most popular appetizers in the world, and they can be prepared at home with these simple tips to make it just like ready-made:
- Stir the pickled cucumber at least two hours after placing it in the glass jar to ensure it is completely pickled.
- Adding a teaspoon of sugar helps the pickled cucumber crunch.
- Use the same standard for preparing ingredients.
- Apply pressure to the face of the jar to make sure that there is no air in it that might spoil what is inside.
- Store pickled cucumbers in a convenient place.
- Add a few grape leaves or a tablespoon of oil on top of the pickle to prevent oxygen from reaching it and thus pickling it as soon as possible.
- Do not rush and open the jar for at least two weeks.
- Use a fork to stitch the vegetables to make small incisions to ensure the brine gets through.
- Test the saline solution before putting it in the pickled cucumber by placing an egg in it. If it falls to the bottom, it is suitable for use, or if it floats, it is not suitable for use in this case.
- Lift the jar or container in which the pickle is located from the ground and place it on a high place.
- Pay attention while preparing the brine, because any mistake with it will lead to the exit of water from the vegetables during pickling, and then spoilage of the pickle.
Thus, we have reached the end of our article after we learned about the best and easiest ways to make pickled cucumber at home to be served with all dishes, but we advise not to over-eat it in order to avoid high blood pressure.