Samsung officially announced a new version of the medium 5G phones, Galaxy A32 5G, which applies to the Infinity-V screen, and the quad camera, with the Dimensity 720 processor chip.
The Galaxy A32 5G features a 6.5-inch Infinity-V LCD with HD Plus display quality, and the phone also houses a 13-megapixel front camera in the drop bump.
The Galaxy A32 5G also includes a Dimensity 720 processor chip, 4, 6 or 8 GB RAM in LPDDR4x, 64 or 128 GB storage in UFS 2.1, and supports external storage in a micro SD card up to 1 TB.
The Galaxy A32 5G also supports four-way settings for the 48-megapixel rear camera, an 8-megapixel sensor with wide viewing angles, a 5-megapixel macro sensor, and a 2-megapixel sensor for depth photography.
The camera features the background in the phone with a new design, the phone also includes a fingerprint sensor in the side frame of the phone, and the phone supports a 5000 mAh battery, with fast charging technology of 15W.
Galaxy A32 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch Infinity-V TFT display, HD Plus display
- Dimensity 720 octa-core processor with 7nm precision and Mali-G57 MC3 graphics card
- Android 10 operating system
- Two SIM cards
- A 48-megapixel main sensor with f / 1.8 lens slot and LED flash, an 8-megapixel sensor with wide viewing angles and f / 2.2 lens slot, a 2-megapixel sensor, and a 5-megapixel macro sensor
- 13 mega pixel front camera, f / 2.2 lens
- Side frame fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- The phone measures 76.1 by 164.2 by 9.1 mm, and it weighs 205 grams
- 5000 mAh battery, 15W charger with fast charging technology.
Samsung offers the Galaxy A32 5G in black, white, and blue colors, along with purple, at a starting price of $ 338.Source