It is difficult to get the best deodorant for women that does not specifically cause darkening. Because every skin has something to suit it, and it is not necessary for many to be the best type suitable for everyone, and the following paragraphs talk about the best deodorant for women that does not cause blackness, the most prominent and best medical deodorant, the safe types of deodorants for women and men, and the method of preparing a natural deodorant from ingredients Simple at home.
The best deodorant for women that does not cause blackening
Here is a list of some of the best types of deodorants that do not usually darken:
- Native Natural Deodorant in Coconut & Vanilla: Its aluminum-free formula does not cause any irritation in the armpit area.
- Suave Antiperspirant Deodorant: It does not negatively accumulate in the armpits or on clothes, and it never smells.
- Bali Secrets Natural Deodorant: This is a natural deodorant that works well after exercise or strenuous work.
- Magsol Sweet Orange Magnesium Deodorant: It is a natural deodorant for women with sensitive skin, free from the traditional substances found in other deodorants.
- Organic Island Deodorant Baking Soda Free with Probiotics for Sensitive Skin: Prevents any unpleasant odor and is also odorless, but is slightly thick and shows white lines on the skin.
- Each & Every All Natural Aluminum Free Deodorant: A plant-based deodorant that never appears on clothes.
The most prominent and best medical deodorant
Here are a number of deodorants recommended by dermatologists:
- Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid: Apply once every 48 hours.
- Certain Dri Clinical Prescription Strength: High in aluminum chloride, is sold without a prescription.
- Dove Men + Care Clinical Deodorant Stick: Good for hot days and during intense training.
- Mitchum Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant: prevents redness and prevents discomfort.
- SweatBlock Antiperspirant: Clogs pores and prevents sweating.
Types of safe deodorants for women and men
The most difficult thing about deodorant is to find a suitable type for the skin, and this requires research and good knowledge in the ingredients that go into the manufacture of deodorant, and safe deodorants for women and men include the following:
- Nécessaire The Deodorant.
- Crystal Deodorant.
- Alleyoop Slow Your Roll.
- TAOS AER Next-Level Clean Deodorant.
- Agent Nateur holi (rose) Deodorant.
- Kopari Natural Deodorant.
- PiperWai Natural Deodorant.
- Ursa Major Hoppin ‘Fresh Deodorant.
The best natural deodorant
A natural deodorant can be prepared at home with the scent preferred by any woman, simply and with ingredients that are always available at home:
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Two tablespoons of shea butter.
- A teaspoon of starch or flour.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- Drops of any favorite essential oil, such as lavender oil or grapefruit oil.
How to prepare
- Put coconut oil and shea butter in a glass bowl, over a saucepan of boiling water, until they dissolve.
- Stir until completely melted.
- Add starch, baking soda, and essential oils.
- The ingredients are placed in a storage box, and left until it cools.
The difference between deodorant and antiperspirant
Although the terms deodorant and antiperspirant look similar, they are actually different:
- Antiperspirants contain aluminum, which actually prevents perspiration.
- Deodorants only mask the odor, and although they are completely aluminum-free, not all of them are made from natural or organic ingredients.
The best deodorant for women that does not cause darkening is what is suitable for every skin, and is not necessarily what doctors recommend or advertisements; Because it can be prepared at home and dispense with all industrial ingredients, and the use of favorite perfumes, and when searching for the best deodorant, it is necessary to look at its ingredients well and make sure that it is flowing into the type of skin or not, and even if it is completely natural, it is not without preservatives.
nymag, The Best Women’s Deodorant on Amazon, According to Hyperenthusiastic Reviewers , 10-18-2020
verywellhealth, The 7 Best Clinical Strength Deodorants and Antiperspirants of 2020 , 10-18-2020
womenshealthmag, The 17 Best Natural Deodorants To Keep You Stink-Free All Day , 10-18-2020
thehealthymaven, DIY NATURAL DEODORANT… THAT ACTUALLY WORKS! , 10-18-2020